1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This has penetrated to Alabama. A friend of mine's daughter makes runs to buy legally in Mississippi, then sells known quality weed in small retail lots here.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I have found that the prices track pretty much the same. An ounce will cost $300 whether from legal or non-legal sources.

TigerVols likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Please tell me she drives a black Trans Am.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

One of my favorite lines is "I don't care what year we are talking about, it's not hard to know what's right and what's wrong."

Whether it was 1915, 1925, 1945, 1975 or 2024, a grown man should not be marrying a child (under 18).

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

He has also said the judge's gag order has prohibited him from testifying. In the end, I think he'll stick with the second claim. He'll decline the opportunity to testify and then tell the assembled scribes and his klan that the judge prevented him from taking the stand. The NYT will repeat the claim without refuting it and his klan on the kkkkampaign trail will be too stupid to realize the truth.

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

OscarMadison, Fred siegle and wicked like this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

True, but the non-legals keep 100% of it and the legals give half of it to the tax man and the other half to the landlords and the insurance.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted