1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

It originated even before that, though.
    It originated because of Black Man in House of White.

Trump was just their stooge at first.
    And then they all decided a stooge is A-OK!

Obama mostly can't be blamed, though he did pull the trigger on the jokes that night. And too bad for that, because who knew back then that Fucko was such a humorless, paranoid asshole? And which then made it easier for the "Whitey is Righty" Repugs – but, hell, those misogynistic, militant racists had been lying in wait for months anyway, when not slobbering all over their daughters' thighs*, for a chance to fight the boogies again. And to fight them damn boogies anywhere, Praise Jesus.

It's not a failed campaign, though. It's still a very active campaign for the rascists and the bigots, and that is bad. And it's all because the Repugs would settle for anyone – even a STOOGE! – to keep their tight grip on "Whitey Above All" in the White House, and in Congress, and especially in the swing states, too, because of all them damn boogies livin' there. Right, Guv'ner?

* p.s. And boys' thighs, too. Ask Lady G! **

** Obligatory "Gym Jordan is a Closet Pervert" post here, too.

Last edited: May 15, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I don't blame 44 for the jokes at all. Birtherism (memory-holed like so much of Trumpism) was so grotesquely racist.

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I'll see your Mississippi and lower you: Louisiana.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

While in office, Trump never once had majority approval of his presidency.....but now polls show a majority of Americans have a positive view of it. LOL. United States of Amnesia indeed.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays..."

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The only poll I care about is the one I vote in come November.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Burgum looks like Mitt Romney after a rough weekend in Vegas.

11. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

When the electorate is this stupid, I'm not sure how you combat it.

"Nearly one in five voters in battleground states says that President Biden is responsible for ending the constitutional right to abortion, a new poll found, despite the fact that he supports abortion rights and that his opponent Donald J. Trump appointed three Supreme Court justices who made it possible to overturn Roe v. Wade."

DeLana Marsh, 30, of Holly Springs, Ga., supports abortion rights and opposes a new Georgia law that bans abortions after six weeks of pregnancy: “I don’t think a group of men should be able to decide that for us.”

But she said she was under the impression that Mr. Biden was responsible because it happened during his presidency, and she believed his age prevented him from closely tracking such events.

17% of Voters Blame Biden for the End of Roe

WriteThinking and franticscribe like this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Joaquin Phoenix or McConaughey play Burgum in the movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted