1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

From this morning's NYT newsletter...

garrow likes this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Wasn't Manfred busy at an owners meeting?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Holy crap, I didn't know Jeff Davis even had a statue in there!!!

Spartan Squad likes this.
  4. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This is the thing. Again, this is all an indication of how little people understand anything, not only about our government and how it operates (about which I posted the same thing previously on another thread), but also how our economy operates. People, including whatever is left of that hollowed-out "media" these days, literally are stupid and uneducated about most such things -- much more so than they think, or realize.

There are precious few around to forcibly correct anybody's misinformation or wrong ideas about anything, which is what is actively needed right now, especially if Trump and the Republican party (and its Supreme Court) are going to behave as they have during the past four years.

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... after they vote her out of office.

That Roy has gotten anything done is a minor miracle, not because he can't get things done, but because this Congress – similar to Capitol Hill – represents nothing other than blocking, trolling, overriding vetoes and doing whatever it can to muck up as much as it possibly can.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Then why the f*ck are they undecided?!?!?

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

economics is a vibe

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

So is physics.

9. Inky_Wretch

Because Biden closed Red Lobster.

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fat Orange Hitler on stage in the Bronx with gang members out on bond for murder.

Looks like a missed opportunity.

11. Inky_Wretch

12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Am I going to Hell for laughing out loud this week at the wimpy middle-aged man wearing a red Trump in 2024 cap in the Ingles Supermarket who crashed into the sliding glass doors because he was too busy to wait for them to open? I guess he assumed he had White (County) privilege.

Draft saved Draft deleted