1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

Yes, the GOP's traditional election plank has been fear.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Paul Ryan, noted RINO. To his credit, he went on record as saying that Trump was morally unfit to be President, so the cult has their knickers in a twist.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’ll say this, gas prices have started to nosedive around here. And cheaper diesel relieves pressure on virtually all consumer goods.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

Same here in Pennsyltucky, where prices have dropped about $.50 since late May.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Parental control on FNC may be your best friend.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Around 30% of the kids in foster care are there because of folks like these.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2024
  8. BitterYoungMatador2

I have a Fox News uncle who adopted a daughter from Korea in 1988 and a son from Honduras from 1991. The son has grappled for years with feeling out of place (growing up in the lily-white suburbs of Pittsburgh certainly didn't help) and I think has a touch of survivor's guilt, realizing how fortunate he was to be adopted out of a deplorable situation in his home country as a baby. So, it makes total sense that my uncle has this foghorn blaring in the background.

franticscribe likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Joe Biden has a national security advisor. Donald Trump has a probation officer.

Baron Scicluna and HanSenSE like this.
  10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

The best of the best of the best.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck isn't only unfit for office, he's unfit to be allowed to walk around in public without a leash on his neck. He's unfit to be allowed to sit in a chair without scrubbing it down with Lysol as soon as he leaves.

12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Dems: "Ehhhh the nuance of Joe Biden's border policy leaves me with questions."

GOP: "LOVE DONALD TRUMP OR YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US!!!!!"

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted