1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Thanks again, AP

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SF_Express, Jul 25, 2011.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

AP "reports" Fat Orange Hitler's web company had $50 million profit on $1.47 million revenue in 2022.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

NBA Glance I'm today's paper shows a Golden State at Dallas game postponed bit later has Dallas at Golden State.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Fendrich's lead yesterday.

"With the insouciance of a 17-year-old having the time of her life in Paris, Mirra Andreeva says she and her coach work out a game plan before a tennis match – and then she forgets all about that, preferring to just wing it."

Learnt me a new word.

Liut likes this.
  5. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

AP never updated its U.S. Open graphic after Rahm pulled out. Lists him as a player to watch.

6. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

UPDATE: Outage has to do with an AP upgrade. Thought it was local, but it seems to be more widespread.

Anyone else have AP wire loss since just before 8 p.m Eastern? We haven't gotten anything new on our main feed, our photo wire, or AP Newsroom...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2024
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm not working tonight, but I've been getting emails about a service disruption, and they've activated a backup website (with incomplete content).

Great fucking night for that.

8. MNgremlin

MNgremlin Active Member

That was brutal!

9. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Worse than brutal -- their so-called "backup" site never worked for us ... fortunately, we got service back around the time the Panthers were hoisting the Cup ...

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Over the years, AP has tended to spin its wheels any time there was a breaking or evening event every news organization needed.

Next up: Thursday night’s presidential debate.

11. MNgremlin

MNgremlin Active Member

Now Newsroom is adding the dreaded space between grafs....MAKE IT STOP!

12. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

First, they stop abbreviating states ... now this ... the horror ... :eek:

MNgremlin likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted