1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The media feeding frenzy reminds me a lot of the media’s coverage in the run-up to the Iraq War. A lot of shallow “Oh goody, we’re going to get to cover a war! And we’re going to even be … embedded with the troops! Oh happy days!”

Too much cheerleading for a result. Without actually accounting for the damage that their shallow coverage is doing.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I’d be willing to be a million internet dollars that same guy also was crying when the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago.

Civil war always sounds cool until you realize the other side can shoot back.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Can’t wait for Woj and Adam Schefter to start tweeting out who they hear the leading candidates are.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Always intrigued me that the klan claims kinship with God is so in love with guns. If you believe in the power of prayer, why do you need guns to protect you?

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

or hiring him

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If you all don't think the press is hearing stuff being fed to them "off the record" from party leaders you are kidding yourselves.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

And all of their motives are good and pure, I'm sure....

8. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

There's a weird Franklin Graham 1-800-Pray ad going around now. Saw it tonight for the first time. Fucking North Carolina, man.

Driftwood and franticscribe like this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Stinky's only adjustment that has ever worked is to lay low. He won't stand for that for long.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is their klan.
    x.com

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The other thing about replacing Biden with someone younger - I think you cut Kennedy's support (what there is of it) in half. That's probably two points right there.

Draft saved Draft deleted