1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I don't think the Democrats have a candidate among the usual suspects that will beat Trump. They are running as incumbents against economic anxiety. Maybe someone younger and more articulate fares better than Biden, but they make the most unfit person on earth absurdly viable.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Robert Kennedy says hi.

3. The Big Ragu

That's not a grift. The idiots buying them (if anyone actually does) are buying exactly what they think they are buying and willingly paying the $299.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Provably and demonstrably.

(You know that fraud JDV loves the JDV running for VPOTUS.)

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Vance is supposedly good friends with The Donj. I wonder if accentuated bumps is how they became so close.

6. The Big Ragu

JD Vance strikes me as the kind of guy who would befriend Donald Trump Jr. as a way to advance himself. I can totally see himself hanging out with him then going home to his wife and railing about what a fucking moron he is.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

What ticks me off the most about Biden is that he seems so nonchalant about a potential loss.

OscarMadison and tea and ease like this.
  8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

It's July.
    So much
    can change.

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Ragu, do you think the Democrats overplayed their hand on J6 and the impeachment and criminal charges against Trump?

If they had it to do over again would it have been best to just let bygones be bygones, don’t charge anyone for anything on J6, (because, after all, nobody was charged for anything with the “summer of love” protests).?

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

They should have filed charges on Jan. 7, 2021.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Yes, and every last one of them should be doing 20-life, even the 70-year-old grandmothers who just walked in and prayed.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

For all we know she’s introducing him Thursday night. Wouldn’t be the first time a Trump voter lied to a reporter.

Draft saved Draft deleted