1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Harris is the best choice at this time. I just think she doesn’t move the needle, which might be a net positive, but I just wish there was someone better waiting in the wings. It’s just too soon for Buttigieg.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

There is the endorsement of Harris. Good.

3. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I am very excited to vote for Kamala Harris. So much of the bullshit she's been tarred with - especially by progressives - is pure bullshit. She's been in the background because Biden needed her to not overshadow him. I look forward to seeing her in full force now.

The only Dem I would prefer over Harris is Buttigieg and he's not a viable option at present.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The thing is, all those trailer-like homes with multiple Trump flags . . . those inhabitants DON'T "got mine."

gingerbread likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Almost all the delegates are what used to be called party regulars, whatever they fit on the party's ideological spectrum. They are unanimous in their desire to put the July shitshow behind them. I think they'll be eager to rally around Harris.

gingerbread and garrow like this.
  6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I just have a feeling nothing scares Trump more than…

Michelle Obama

7. Twirling Time

There are numerous other LGBTQ officials in office across the country. The biggest strike against Pete is his lack of elected service experience. If Harris picks Whitmer and they win, that opens up an office to run for in a special election (probably lt. governor), and Pete can then run for governor in 2026.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Now that Hunter Biden is moot, do the Democrats go all in on Trump’s kids?

Or are you trying get Democrats out for Kamala?

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Two winners today -- 1) The Second Gentlemen, because he is going to be getting the good stuff tonight. 2) Hunter Biden, because that pardon is a 100% guarantee.

I Should Coco likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'd pay to see her take apart Vance in a veep debate.

gingerbread and OscarMadison like this.
  12. Twirling Time

If I'm Biden, and Trump loses, here's what I tell Trump in November: "You accept your loss and tell your goons to stand down, and I will pardon you across the board. If you don't, I'm calling Seal Team Six. OFFICIAL ACT!"

Draft saved Draft deleted