1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

They're making all the right moves against Fox's 6-2 Stack Monster.

Swalwell will be AG or some kind of higher-up.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Now give me UPS. ... because those earnings were an actual indicator of the real economy.

And. ... Of course, none of that has anything to do with the financial insecurity millions of "middle class" Americans are feeling (and what is driving how they are going to vote) as prices have skyrocketed over the last 3, 4 years and real wages have lagged.

Discover Survey: Anxiety and Avoidance are Driving the Financial Lives of Many Americans

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Katy Tur sucks so bad at her job they bury her in the mid-afternoon and don't have her on any of the evening panels. Just fire her already.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

But it doesn't involve any Ivy League college, so it is okay

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Today I learned that General Motors is not part of the real economy.

7. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

What happens if Trump dumps Vance and has Haley as his running mate?

Just asking questions.*

(*I also understand that choosing to try to predict how anything would go over in this asinine 2024 race is foolhardy.)

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He won't drop Vance. That'd be admitting he made a mistake, which Trump simply cannot do.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The best is the whining coming from the same assholes who insisted Trump's fraud was a victimless crime, so he shouldn't be punished for it.

SFIND and Smallpotatoes like this.
  11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

No, she resigned because her performance before Congress was laughably bad, not because Trump got shot at. If that was the case, she'd have resigned within 60 minutes of them finding a sniper on the roof.

I don't know how the hell some of these people fall upward enough to land a job where they don't immediately CYA by calling everyone who was remotely involved that day and grilling them to find out exactly what happened and why. She knew she was going to have to answer some tough questions and seemed completely unprepared to do that.

"I don't know" is an answer a first-grader gives a teacher. You expect more from a government official running the Secret Service. Or even the police chief in Uvalde.

Your career is over. At least have the decency to act like you deserved to have one in the first place.

SFIND, Octave, FileNotFound and 2 others like this.
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

How many people in his administration did he replace for being "stupid, disloyal, etc."?

Draft saved Draft deleted