1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Cohen will be President Harris' first press secretary, no doubt.

Neutral Corner and dixiehack like this.
  2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I feel like I'd like to chip in to Harris' campaign, but I am hesitant.
    I want her to win. I'd like feel like I'm a part of it.
    I really doubt my $20 will be the game-changer, but most of all, some day I'd like to stop receiving texts and emails.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

When Morgan said, "You have no problem comparing him to Hitler?" Cohen should have answered, "No, that was JD Vance who said that."

SFIND and gingerbread like this.
  4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

a new tone definitely not the same old nonsense the choice is clear

qtlaw likes this.
  5. micropolitan guy

At the bottom it says, "Reply stop" if you don't want to receive any more texts. Worked for me.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Get that weak sh*t outta here

7. micropolitan guy

No, if I were God I would not have inflicted the likes of Doug Bergum, Kristi Noem, Jim Pillin, Kevin Stitt, Pete Ricketts and crazies from Kansas and other five-star idiots on the Buffalo Commons states.

Nor would I have precipitated the brain drain that has emptied the prairie of thousands of its smart young people. They move to Denver, Minneapolis, Dallas or some other blue metro area as fast as humanly possible, leaving the rest behind to govern the states as their personal evangelical fiefdoms.

It was not always so. My Senators were Byron Dorgan and Kent Conrad. My governors were Art Link, Al Olson and George Sinner, Ed Schaeffer. My wife grew up under the likes of George McGovern, Tom Daschle and George Mickelson. They are long gone and the gomers who have taken their places can't come close to filling their shoes.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
  8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

If he set it up as an irrevocable trust, he should lose. Not saying he will, because a bunch of overpaid white-shoe lawyers might take something straightforward and twist it into a pretzel. But they always tell people to consider those trusts carefully before they pull the trigger, because once you do it you lose control. Those trusts are designed to be inflexible and permanent. He was imprudent.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
  9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Write all you want. You're an elitist piece of shit, based on your previous statement.

10. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

(That's because the bullet, in fact, did not hit his ear)

Driftwood likes this.
  11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

so much hate so much

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

It worked for me until about Monday, then I've been blown up again.

Draft saved Draft deleted