1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is a DB, but I did see a tweet which says “I did not have sectional relations with that couch”

maumann, Fred siegle, Hermes and 13 others like this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

SFIND, Woody Long, Webster and 3 others like this.
  4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

So you're saying that you get the message.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

Yeah, it has to be that ... it can't possibly be because he can't tell the different between Hollywood movies/lit and objective reality. Nope ... not it at all.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

*SUNDOWNING, godsdammit. He's sundowning. It's why he rambles during his campaign appearances, and it's why he rage-tweets at 3 a.m.

Sundowning. It's directly connected to dementia in the elderly, and Trump is absolutely elderly. It starts occurring in the middle stages of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, and it goes away as the patient gets worse and becomes non-reactive to stimuli.

He should be in a long-term facility, with caregivers 24-7-365, and he should be taking melatonin or other sleep aids before he goes to bed. Instead, he's running for president ... and there are people (some quite close to him) who won't make the connection until it's too late.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If he were in a long-term care facility, he'd kill the staff. He can still get up and walk around. And he has the rage necessary to inflict harm.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

The can shackle him to a bed. They can sedate him. Makes hurting someone difficult.

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Sundowning, I think it's shame

Sundowning, you better take care

10. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Gosh, didn't see this coming, said nobody.

"If you don't mind, I'm not going to be nice, is that OK?" Trump told supporters in Charlotte, N.C., in his first campaign rally since President Joe Biden withdrew from the race.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

How ever will the Republic go on after these radical ideas become law of the land?

garrow likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It was in the Cancun Compact.

maumann and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted