1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Shocked ... shocked, I tell you ...

(Probably thinks he's clearing barriers by telling people that the Carolina Panthers have not been good at American football ... )

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Imagine what MAGAts would say about Harris if she had five kids by three husbands.

3. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

I think there's something to this. Two years ago in Wisconsin, where abortion was a significant issue given the post-Dobbs reversion to an 1849 law banning the procedure, the last four widely-recognized polls gave GQP gubernatorial candidate Tim Michels a 0.25-percent advantage. Tony Evers won re-election by 3.4 percent.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

North Carolina (-1.35%) and Florida (-3.36%) were the two closest states that broke red in 2020. Given Kelly's anti-union stances, that makes Cooper to me the most likely veep.

If you want to squint and have fun, Texas (-5.58%) is the next state down the line. Might be closer than a lot of people think in November.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And was involved in numerous other court cases in which she repeatedly tried to get various sex partners to have abortions to deal with unexpected pregnancies

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Beto??

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Texas is a pipe dream. Harris needs to keep the Blue Wall plus Arizona and Nevada. Don’t get cocky. NC and Fla are good to contest, but Texas is falling into Hillary’s trap.

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

It's imperative that Harris and the Dems need to run up the score this time. Make Stinky and Jethro spend that Elmo money trying to fight the outcome in a lot more states.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Every time I think I could not be more disgusted with Project 2025, I read something new. Thread.

gingerbread likes this.
  10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Brian Kilmeade Hits Back at Critics That Falsely Claimed He Used a Racial Epithet: ‘I’m Not Going to Back Off’

lesson learned go colored get smothered

"From now on, things have changed, said Kamala Harris. Are they looking to label anyone any time a racist, sexist, misogynist? I’m not going to back off anything I say. I think it was a huge mistake of going to a college sorority instead of the Prime Minister’s address, and I’m not going to apologize for it. But people who are in the media should be responsible when they report things.”

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Now that Biden has dropped out, he has assured he and Harris won't equal Nixon's record as the only person elected veep twice and POTUS twice.

Draft saved Draft deleted