1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

No solutions?! They're flying an old, obsolete fcuked up jet with thousands of cycles. Sounds like a solution to me!

maumann likes this.
  2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

You mean the ones all those white women were holding?

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Keep it up!!

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You forgot keep saying “I’m the greatest president for blacks since Lincoln!”

franticscribe likes this.
  5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

download.jpg

Trump: "I don't like Bruce Springsteen."

Bruce: "Roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair."

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Duncan brings some good heat.

Slacker, maumann and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

They think they have it in the bag one way or another. They don’t care if they lose. They’ll just call it RIGGED and pull another coup.

Tebow knows what they’re planning this time. Hope there are actual FBI moles in the cult.

sgreenwell likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Took him only eight years to figure out.

garrow likes this.
  9. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Calling a career backup who's about to get cut a "legend." These people are indeed weird.

sgreenwell and garrow like this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

maumann likes this.
  11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

"WE"VE GOT A TAYLOR TOO!!!"

TigerVols likes this.
  12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Everything Trump rambles about is 99 percent personal petty shit. He's still pissed off that Kemp and Raffensberger wouldn't cheat for him, so he supported Sonny Perdue in 2022, which went as badly as Perdue's senate bid in 2020. And Herschel Walker as well. Trump's golden touch, indeed. And as you said, Georgians on both sides like Kemp, so what the hell is Trump doing other than being the world's largest snowflake and costing himself any additional votes?

It's not a stolen election if you keep turning off anybody other than your core of He-Man Wimmen Haters and Redneck Honkies.

Kemp is trying his best to politely tell Trump to GTFO. Reading between the lines, Kemp will support Republicans in 2024 but no way in hell does he pull the lever for the Cheeto.

EDIT: Hadn't seen the Mediaite story before I wrote this, but it's word for word the truth. He's imploding his own campaign, which I applaud. It takes a special kind of stupid to be this obtuse.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2024
Draft saved Draft deleted