1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Wait till the school vouchers crash the state budget. Alabama is one of the few states with separate budgets for the General Fund and Education. The education fund has always been jealously guarded against the politicians on Goat Hill, who for years have lusted to spend budget surplus and rainy day funds the education fund holds. Last year they passed some badly needed increases in funding for the community college system and a nice fat tax cut. I suspect that once the state starts picking up the tab for all the White folks who were already sending their kids to private school Alabama will find themselves behind the same eight ball Arizona is, given that the state plan is basically a copy of Arizona's legislation.

Red state voters supporting a party that screws them over on the regular but has the right prejudices. Makes me sick at my stomach.

2. Neutral Corner

Wonder who else was slipping payoffs to TFG?

3. Neutral Corner

He even got the Diet Mountain Dew in there.

4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

They've already made the ... Jump ... to MAGA. Or want to go to Panama.

Or maybe they want to see the newest in couch features.

garrow likes this.
  5. Sam Mills 51

Not when their media catnip consists of fearmongering and hatemongering.

6. Sam Mills 51

Waa waa waa ...

7. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Stephen Miller might be the weirdest of them all. I do not want to know what skeletons are in his closet.

Also, interesting that it's always predominantly black and brown cities that these people reference in their fear-mongering. Plenty of shit holes in Eastern Europe, and Bradford in the UK has the highest crime rate in Europe most years.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

so wearing eyeliner, or full stage pancake and a bouffant combover isn't weird?

ok

Scout and Driftwood like this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Well, this looks like your typical MAGA voter.

upload_2024-8-7_7-13-58.jpeg

garrow likes this.
  11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Wonder how many MAGA dudes in the last three weeks - like those guys in the JV Vance audience - have thought about and tried couch fucking.

Weird.

12. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

While the characterization appears fitting, I hope the “Divorced Dads” label I’ve been seeing a lot gets dropped quickly. It’s obnoxious and condescending and will backfire badly.

Draft saved Draft deleted