1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Other than his usually pettiness, I really don't get trump's line of attack on Brian Kemp. He's popular in Georgia.

The bullshit from trump in Georgia already cost his party two Senate seats. The only ways this makes sense is if he WANTS to lose Georgia again.

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

And some might call that pushback “punching from the left.”

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

David Muir and Linsey Davis to moderate, per Stelter.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Fat Orange Shitler looking and sounding like walking death.

I'm inspired! Who's with me?

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He demands complete fealty. Kemp dared tell the truth and stood up for the integrity of the electoral process. That’s not allowed.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Yep. Vance is one of those guys smart enough to know he is, but insecure enough to ignore all his gifts and blessings - plus the folks who helped him along the way and focus on social media digs. It makes him look like a prig and an uptight ass.

Walz, meanwhile, is just kind of a regular guy with a big heart who'll go along with just about any idea so long as it seems nice and not mean. A lot of teachers are like that. Whether that functions as an idea for national politics, I don't know - OK, I don't think it really functions - but it fits the national mood.

America craves kinder times. Now that Biden's out, that desire will finish off Trump.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm telling you, the October Surprise is that this guy is finishing his campaign from a hospital bed. There's no way this thing crosses the finish line without some major illness.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The mental breakdown WILL be televised.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

They think they are losing. They conceded to the other side’s terms. No way do you do that if you think you’re ahead.

If I’m the dems, I concede to a Fox debate… between the VPs.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

No. Trump should be held fully accountable.

11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted