1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Smelvis starting early that the Dems have already stolen the election. Too old and mentally ill. Too dangerous and unfit.

garrow and gingerbread like this.
  2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Ignore Twitter. Vance was fine.

Or don't ignore Twitter, and simply assume he did poorly because he's on the bad side.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

“Willie Brown. We survived the bigliest helicopter crash of all time, believe me. Willie told me he was more terrified than when he went up against Lynn Swann. I wasn’t afraid in the least. I told Willie I was more confident that I would live than he was after intercepting Colin Kaepernick and scoring a touchdown in the Super Bowl for the Los Angeles Raiders. We had the most perfect landing. My opponent, Joe Biden, couldn’t land a helicopter as well as me, believe me.

HanSenSE, 2muchcoffeeman, MTM and 2 others like this.
  5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

“I’m the one who gave him his nickname, Bad Bad Willie Brown. Baddest man in the whole damn town. No one even had nicknames before I came along.”

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Cavuto will be out on his keister at Fox soon enough for not toeing the MAGA line. Over-under is Oct. 1.

7. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

"Willie Brown. Before he went into politics, I saw him pinch-hit for the 1968 Tigers. Came up bigly and won them a World Series. Then Detroit happened to turn black and was completely involved in cheating during the 2020 election. I won Detroit by more votes than Biden because the people who make cars love me. They don't use helicopters in Detroit because the skies are filled with cars. We need more flying Detroit cars."

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

This is his shtick, to be down the middle. Did the same in 2020. That’s why they kept Shepard Smith on the payroll for as long as they did. Fox needs a couple normies to try and act like it’s fair and balanced.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Your boy was fine?

The Republican candidate again accused his Democratic rival of exaggerating his military record. And on CNN, Vance mocked Walz for shaking his wife's hand rather than kissing her during his kickoff as Harris' running mate.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, whenever Melania and the rapist have an awkward moment we're on the job breathlessly critiquing it.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Not subject to the same scrutiny?

He was fucking indicted on federal charges.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted