1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Young Sheldon leans right, I’d reckon.

My guess on the surprise guest: Tiffany Trump.

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

They’ve got dozens of friends, and the fun never ends, as long as Kamala’s buying …

Machine Head likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It's Chicago. There's only one choice.
    BluesBrothers.jpg

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

A mensch as always

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I mentioned the CNN10 story earlier. In all the years I've started class with it, out of more than a 1,000 students, I've only ever had three come in and mention their parents saying something dumbass about watching Fox. All three of them... all three... were transfer students from out of state, and all of them have been since the rise of Trump: the kid from Oregon, one from Alaska, and one from Ohio.
    Not to disparage my place of birth, but no fine citizens of those exotic locales woke up one day and just decided to move to a hillbilly rest home because of the great, forward-looking opportunities for their children.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I thought only Germans loved David Hasselhoff.

7. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

How in the fucking fuck do they pull the Tennessee Three off the list tonight?

Fighting the fight they are and they get fucking pulled?

Bullshit move, DNC

8. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Maybe they could have Matthew Broderick leading the crowd in "Danke Schoen" or "Twist and Shout" instead?

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I do know it won’t be Guillermo de Toro, because he’s locked in a battle with a haunted room in a hotel in Scotland.

I shit you not, he’s tweeting about it.

garrow likes this.
  10. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

JakeandElwood, Inky_Wretch and garrow like this.
  11. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

I grew up shuffling between Arizona and Montana, a descendant of both Goldwater Republicans and union workers from the mining town of Anaconda, where most of my relatives died very young.
    I didn't realize how right and center-right both movements were until I moved to Australia.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A KCBS Radio reporter in Chicago hinted the addition would be someone of interest to Bay area residents, so I'm in the Perry camp.

Draft saved Draft deleted