1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

A better way is to not subscribe to twitter, you still maintain access to the initial tweet, and discover elsewhere how people are reacting. Comment or whatever sections will always be hyped so you can still find them. Why promote everything you believe to a platform that utilizes, twists and eventually discards your beliefs but continues to use your views as a sellable product? I'm jaded.

Liut likes this.
  2. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

The Harris/Walz campaign even has better satellite hookups.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I WAS SORT OF NICE TO HIM

matt_garth likes this.
  4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

"Massive" rally.

I mean, I'm not there. Harris filled the place a couple of weeks ago. I saw a wide shot about 90 minutes into the event today -- before Trump was speaking -- and the entire upper deck was closed. People in the lower bowl were spaced apart.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I think we often forget that red states and blue states still have a ton of the other side's voters.

In 2020, Trump got more votes in California than he did in any other state. Biden got more votes in Texas than he did in any other state except for California.

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

galaxy_brain.jpg

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Studies show it's a 15% skew. So if GOP lost 15K more people (out of 100K) . . . maybe 8K of them would have actually voted.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

How in the ever living fuck does she boink him?

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

And CNN, like the gutter whore it has become, probably took hard cash from the RNC to bring him on.

12. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

LOL!
    Congrats your self-designated intellectual supremacy.

Draft saved Draft deleted