1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I take it that’s the token Democrat for the show. Did she not get the memo to roll over like a wrestling jobber?

2. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

I was expecting this to end in a drive to deep left field by Castellanos.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Always thought Miss South Carolina got a bad rap. Kids back then were way ahead the the rest of the world when it came to digital. Paper maps? Why?
    Love that Aimee Teagarden of FNL fame asked the question.

tea and ease likes this.
  4. YMCA B-Baller

YMCA B-Baller Well-Known Member

Della, if I wanted to read Fox News twitter, I'd follow Fox News twitter.

5. dixiehack

I figured The Iraq would have been the homecoming game at The Ohio State by now.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Its almost like Fox News is going full reverse-gaslight on their own viewers, trying to convince them the Trump campaign knows what its doing.

It kind of feels like the Fox News of post-Katrina/post "Mission Accomplished" days - Fox viewers may be gullible, but they know when things aren't going well and when things they've been told really aren't true. It's kind of how Trump rose to power in the first place, the establishment types kept telling them "we're going to overturn Obamacare!" "We're doing GREAT!"

Last edited: Aug 29, 2024
  7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Gotta say I have completely lost the plot here.

Fred siegle likes this.
  8. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Lord. Trump was supposed to start speaking about 90 minutes before Kamala's Savannah rally, kept rambling through the entirety of Kamala's speech, and was still going afterward.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump just told an interviewer he's gonna vote to overturn Florida's abortion ban. He's really flailing now.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

Kamala Harris and her campaign have much work to do and nothing can be taken for granted. But all else being equal, I’d bet on the candidate whose rallies don’t feel like grim death.

Draft saved Draft deleted