1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And for all the crud JD Vance is getting and deserves, I do respect that he keeps swinging. He's out there taking shot after shot.

[​IMG]

franticscribe likes this.
  2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

qtlaw likes this.
  3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I went to a Pepperjax once and got Swiss. I'm not sure Cheez Whiz was an option.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Nothing happened.

The cemetery employee has a mental health problem.

The parents of the dead soldiers set me up.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

He's never even met Arlington National Cemetery... it was just a coffee boy.

Fucking hell. At some point the same tired act has to shake loose a few of the his faithful. Not all of them are this stupid/brainwashed. It's impossible from a statistical standpoint.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Public information officer Lieutenant Commander Eddie Haskell will suggest we all just move along.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Timeless classics like Girl You Know It's Coup and Blame It On Hussein

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Isn't it about time for Fox "News" to fork over another billion dollars or so for blatant lying?

garrow likes this.
  12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

1) He doesn't understand the greater good and never will. The only questions he asks are "How does it enrich me?," "How does it make me look good?," and "How indebted will the other party be when I do something – anything – for someone else?"
    2) Because he thinks he calls all the shots, his choices for the Medal of Freedom make it infinitely more important than the Medal of Honor.
    3) If you need more evidence that John Kelly wasn't lying to the media when he said SPC called GIs "losers and suckers," you cannot be helped IMO.

Draft saved Draft deleted