1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

While the cops stand by and watch, probably.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"File a claim with your insurance."

3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I've eaten Larb that used to bark. It was prepared to show respect to the elders of that community and remember "hungry times back home." According to my tribe. roughly 8% of the world regularly eats canine meat as a delicacy.

FWIW, I just got in trouble for this post elsewhere. "Hot take: I have to choose between bringing Elon Musk and my cat onto a life raft. I hope I have enough Churus to last until we reach land."

Last edited: Sep 12, 2024
    Hermes, 2muchcoffeeman and SixToe like this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

At this Sephora counter in the King of Prussia Mall, the regulars have a Saturday afternoon custom...check out the new product lines before heading over to the food court for a bite to eat and preserving their bodily autonomy. But the masochistic MAGA mob wants to take it all away.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

That one actually has a kernel of truth to it.

I don’t know all the details, but apparently it stems from a questionnaire Harris filled out when she ran for president in 2019, and one question asked whether or not she supported “gender-affirming care” for people in state care, like inmates and detained immigrants. She answered “Yes.”

6. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Well, Trump does like his meat well done. He better quit throwing ketchup. He's going to need it.

Has Glenn Close chimed in on this yet?

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I feel pretty comfortable retorting with very headline of the story itself. Like, the headline makes my exact point.

And yeah I can imagine, for sure, that many don’t earn much…a lot of them don’t work. They’re don’t have to.

Meet the typical Swiftie: A white suburban millennial woman who may have spent $1,300 to go to the Eras Tour

8. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Y'know, Shotglass, journalists (of which some of us actually are) call out bullshitters on their bullshit.

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Springfield remains on edge.

IMG_5997.jpeg

10. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

maumann and garrow like this.
  11. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

The first piece of GOP nonsense in a long time that is actually a bit clever.

upload_2024-9-12_10-12-57.png

DanielSimpsonDay and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The headline does not make your exact point.

Also, how many women born between 1981-1996 do not have to work because they are so wealthy? Show some data, not a vibe.

Fred siegle likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted