1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You're beclowning yourself with this. But, hey, vibes are your North Star so keep sailing that direction.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It may well be that. I never advertised psychoanalysis psychoanalysis.

But there's a lot of armchairs around any or this message board, including clips of Beau from his garage and John T. Hatwearer or whatever Angry Staffer is up to thinking on Twitter. I could write from an armchair on any number of right-leaning fans of this or that and avoid the charge of being less than a psychoanalyst.

And, for the 9th time, she's a pretty good artist, a real deal songwriter who could stop performing and write chart toppers for others. Maybe she will one day.

Big Circus likes this.
  3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I'd feed him to them.

Or as they say on Music Row, a selling point.

Driftwood and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You posted an article, in an attempt to own me, that had a headline saying what I'd already written.

I may be an idiot, but you did not win that exchange.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I wish I knew how to quit you.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I posted an article that showed half of Swifties make less than $50,000 per year to rebut your idiocy about her being the artist for the wealthy.

2muchcoffeeman and Fred siegle like this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

284,000,000 > 400,000,000

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

We know All Too Well what's going on here with the Taylor Swift conversation. You Need to Calm Down. Shake It Off, too.

(None of this is knowable until people actually vote and we see what the numbers are in the target demo).

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

We’re getting the 10-minute version all right.

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

More overt racism from trump. Shocking.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

But The Headline (Alma's Version)

12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

right, but the typical fan is who I said it was. A millennial, who makes enough money to live in American suburbs where the average cost of a house is, what, $500,000?

Millennials are the demographic leaning hardest to the left, and women of course vastly prefer Harris to Trump. Whose mind is Swift changing?

Draft saved Draft deleted