1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Did anyone check to see if Taylor Swift was sighted near a golf course today?

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

This is Joe Biden’s America

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Air tight alibi. I just saw her in KC.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

she said this shooting’s fake fake fake fake fake.

5. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

A Secret Service agent was one hole ahead of Trump while he was golfing and spotted a rifle barrel sticking out of a fence in the golf club, Sheriff Ric Bradshaw of Palm Beach County said at a news conference. The agent “immediately engaged” with the person holding the rifle, who fled. Bradshaw confirmed that law enforcement officials had a potential suspect in custody.

Update from Michael Gold

Man, I really don't want to go down the conspiracy track, but this just raises questions...

The secret service has apparently gone from not being able to spot a guy on a roof to now being able to spot a gun barrel in the bushes.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Watching the Chiefs vs. Bengals. Butker came on the field. I held my breath hoping my wife wasn't paying attention. Nope. She goes into a rant about him.
    JFC. Can we not just watch an NFL game on Sunday evening without politics coming up?

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Did both of these things take place separately? Two people shooting at each other outside the property and a third gunman — this one on the property— near the Saviour?

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They already had an e-mail in the can? Kinda impressed.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted