1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Yeah, N.C.'s in play.

Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 1.16.15 PM.png

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Area Man NAILS It!
    (and you won't believe what comes next!)

garrow, maumann and dixiehack like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Ordinarily I would say Florida is a money pit to avoid, but voting out Rick Scott may be an easier path to the 50th Senate seat than praying Tester can rally back in Montana. Maybe start with appearances in Jacksonville and Tallahassee that will get local coverage spilling into South Georgia?

maumann likes this.
  4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I do like seeing MAGAs get taken down.

But that narrator guy ... he should be checked for weapons, too, anywhere he goes.

5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I happen to know for a fact that the Trump assassination attempt is fake. Castellanos didn't hit a homer yesterday.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’m just tired of Trump.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’m just tired.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago. I heard a Harris ad on a classic rock station in Jacksonville, NC... home of all those losers and suckers at Camp Lejeune.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It’s the old offensive line philosophy. Get run over slowly. If you can lose a MAGA county 70-30 instead of 80-20, it adds up.

Plus it is cheap compared to airtime in Raleigh and Charlotte.

Driftwood likes this.
  10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I get that, but the classic rock demo (“alpha” males) seems odd, that’s all. Maybe it was a cluster-wide buy, though.

maumann likes this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I think it would even be a bold move for her to appear for a day in Springfield, Ohio. Show video of her meeting people, shaking hands, petting cats and dogs. The MAGA heads would explode.

12. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

FWIW, I play in a classic rock band (in Texas of all places)--there are more of us old rockers on the left than you might realize!

Draft saved Draft deleted