1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

And all done without Biden tweeting his every thought while taking a 2 am dump.

it’s amazing

2. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

That is a statement about current politics, rather than about the economic policies Democratic presidents backed.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Particularly if a previous partygoer spiked the punch.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Biden's approval numbers should be higher. Really think the Harris team needs to hammer home that while it is unlikely another COVID epidemic will strike the US in another four years, it is a near certainty that the US will face something of that magnitude. International conflict, natural disaster or something - we've seen how Trump handled the greatest crisis of his Presidency. He failed, he littered the airwaves with nonsense. He wasn't a strong leader.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Working definition of a c unt.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Do I expect it to impact the election? No. But I do take satisfaction knowing every time a Trumper listens to a Springsteen song they will feel bad. You know more than a few are saying - "ah crap, now I can't listen to Springsteen anymore? Swift was easy, but The Boss??!"

tapintoamerica, UNCGrad and HanSenSE like this.
  11. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

It is so ridiculous to let outsiders affect the way YOU feel. Someone very close to me had never seen "Shawshank Redemption" nor "Bull Durham" because he didn't like Tim Robbins' and Susan Sarandon's politics. Two great movies he wouldn't watch,
    Are people really going to stop loving Taylor Swift and Bruce Springsteen because those two don't like Trump?

Driftwood likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Bruce Springsteen has been very clear about his political sentiments since the No Nukes days of 1978-79. Anybody who claims to be surprised or disappointed by his opposition to Fatfuck has had their heads up their asses for 45 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted