1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Oh, I know. Just wanted to fill on all the folks who missed out on the magic of CiC. Honestly, there should be a Behind the Music for TV shows.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Long before he became a top MAGA celebrity, Scott Baio rose to his greatest heights on the sitcom classic Charles and Charge. After being canceled by CBS, the show had a shocking rebirth in first-run syndication.

With trusty Zapped co-star Willie Aames along for the ride, Baio and a new cast of actors were in charge of the airwaves for years.

But, accusations of misconduct would sully the show's sterling reputation. This is Charles in Charge. The story Behind the Screen.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Good lord, that was wretched.

Hate to say this, but the latest iteration of Only Murders... has gone from sublime and magical to domething that feels like it's limping to the finish. It's three episodes too long. The revelations just seem to flop out there and lie out on the floor like poor Sazz's corpse. Sometimes you just need to tell the story in the time it takes and not drag things out.

I'm feeling meh bout Agatha All Along as well. It had a promising start, but now it feels like every other witchy TV drama post-Charmed. Even the adorable goofiness of Kathryn Hah and Debra Jo Rupp might not be able to save this one. And where is Aubry Plaza? She showed up, did her best impression of Fairuza Balk from The Craft and then noped out. Four episodes in and they've killed off one of the more interesting witches and I have stopped caring what RawrRawr Teen's name really is or why he he's bound to a sigil. ::sigh::

Draft saved Draft deleted