1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6 -- This Seat is for Sale(h)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 8, 2024.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what has to happen for that pick they get for Adams to become a second-rounder. It sounds like the Raiders allowed Adams to push them into the deal he wanted.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get another shot this season. That offensive line is an injury-plagued disaster. They just lost their starting center, too. I'm not sure Wilson can survive behind that mess.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

So they can continue their Washington love fest. They were so hoping for a WTF comeback this past Sunday.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Everybody likes What The Fuck? comebacks. :)

JC and Batman like this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That would be the Bears, not the Commanders.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

For a team that has had three names in four years, I think it’s reasonable to reference WTF.

dixiehack and Batman like this.
  7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

My 10-year-old was practicing her "What the fuck?"s in her room the other day.That's all I got.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

It’s a versatile phrase. Applicable in many situations, in many tones.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It's no "What the FRACK is going on here?!?"

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My 13-year-old was playing me some comedian’s clip where he demonstrates how being one beat off changes songs up drastically. And after a few example, he dropped an f-bomb out of nowhere.

My daughter let out an “Oops, sorry I didn’t know” and then continued on like nothing happened. I gave her a little bit of side eye but otherwise didn’t say anything.

Mostly I was wondering how deep under the earth I would have had to tunnel if I had called up that clip for my parents to hear when I was a teenager. I’m in my late 40s and I still half-expect to catch a belt if I’m in the room with them and someone says “fuck” on television.

Different world man.

qtlaw, FileNotFound and Slacker like this.
  11. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Right? The Browns were the worst organization in the league before making the worst move in league history. That’s a special sort of suck.

Slacker likes this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

He needs to be either be 1st- or 2nd-team AP all pro
    Or on the active roster for AFC championship game or Super Bowl.

Draft saved Draft deleted