1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7 -- I Goff at your Darnold

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 16, 2024.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I was about to emphasize "everyone". But you brought up an angle I didn't think of. Good job by you!

TigerVols likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The fucking malpractice of the Browns is unparalleled. The team IMMEDIATELY looked reinvigorated.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Packers running back Josh Jacobs caught his first career touchdown pass. According to Scott Hanson on the Red Zone Channel, Jacobs had the most career receptions in NFL history (210) without a touchdown.

4. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Detroit has that look right now...They look like a team that has to get to the Super Bowl.

Moreover...I WANT them to get to Super Bowl. They are just fun to watch, especially Goff is on fire like he is right now.

5. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

One thing the Lions will need to do is acquire a pass rusher. They are really missing Hutchinson on these 3rd down passing situations.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

DTR is a third-string quarterback for a reason. And always will be. His job is now to deliver a top five pick.

The Browns are BACK. This is where they belong. Losing on purpose in Week 7.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

You hate to see it … wait … what’s the opposite of that?

8. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

I typically hate to see any athlete injured. With Watson, I don't care and hope he's done. Just go away, forever.

Also can't believe that his massage therapist rapeyassault crap only began in Houston. Never an issue in college or HS? Ever? Never ever? Highly doubt that.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Who is the white hat for Chiefs-Niners? I hope they let them play.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

That doink in Indy was missing the funny sound.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Cue reasons for being the Lions posts

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted