1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Was just coming over to post this.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I was told to never question McDonald’s. Their reasoning is high and above anything I could ever conceive. They optimize shareholders’ investment with every decision. Like by closing their restaurant to let Donald Trump scoop out fries to a publicist.

garrow and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

sorry it's not cool to talk about locker room penis impressions this is why the left doesn't want genital checks for high school sports

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

As an impressionist, I don’t think Donald has the chops to do a believable Arnold Palmer penis.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

If it makes anyone feel better about censoring LGBTQ content in schools, teachers in Oklahoma are now being banned from teaching Trump’s speech for explicit gay content.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Well ... you know ... he's battling inflation and all ...

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I wonder if Trump has ever been in a locker room with Jack Nicklaus or Tiger Woods, big Fatso supporters. The size of their woods can be the subject of his next big speech.

8. Sam Mills 51

Well, one is nicknamed the Golden Bear. The other told some off-color jokes in front of Charlie Pierce. If you're SPC, you draw your own conclusions ...

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So a couple of MAGAs set up in the parking lot of a Chik-Fil-A with giant Trump flags on the back of their pickup. They were standing on the sidewalk with “Honk for Trump” signs. I got caught at the light and was right in front of them and couldn’t help myself.

Me: Hey, just how big was Arnold Palmer’s dick?

Her: What?

Me: Was it long or was he a girth god? Or both? How big do you think his dong was?

Him: I’ll kick your ass talking to my wife like that!

Me: I’m just curious since Trump brought it up yesterday. Do you think Palmer was packing a bigger one than Trump?

Him: I’m calling the cops, you pervert!

Slacker, swingline, UNCGrad and 10 others like this.
  10. Sam Mills 51

When he does it, he's just fighting for the country and their beliefs. You're just a pervert.

11. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Inky turns a beloved restaurant into Hog-fil-a

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted