1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Are the snipers there to protect the vote-counters from attackers? Or are they under orders to shoot any vote-counters who put too many votes in the Harris column?

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

"You know they called him Grimace because that's what women did when he dropped his pants."

MTM, SixToe, Fred siegle and 5 others like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Think of the OK children.....

4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

South Carolina's Moms 4 Liberty espousing state superintendent entered into a similar agreement with PragerU.

I've been following a bit because we have a M4L nutter running for state superintendent here, too.

Absolutely insane to use any material from PragerU in a public school unless you're teaching about propaganda in a civics class and using it as an illustrative example.

garrow likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I walk with a buddy every morning at the city park. Outward appearances is just two random white dudes walking on a path.
    A car goes by, and someone yells, "FA**GOTS!" at us. My buddy yells something back. Me, trying to process it, "Huh? Wait. What? Did that guy just yell 'fa**gots' at us?"
    Now to be fair, if someone drove by and yelled "Homeless Criminals!" at us based on our outward appearance, I'd probably just nod. The two of us could curb stomp the living shit out of any man on the planet up to and including an NFL linebacker. So why would someone feel the need to drive by two random people walking on a path and yell something like that at them?

Slacker and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

If anyone is unfamiliar with PragerU's work, I would encourage you to check it out. The schools chief in Arizona is a big fan.

Did you know slavery was great for Black people? They learned about work ethic, and if we left them in Africa they may have died!

Climate change, if it's real, is good! Polar bears love to swim, so they like it when ice melts!

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

If you’d told me 10 years ago that the works of Edmund Ruffin would be brought back…

They’re straight up Confederates.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But remember: The damned libruhl coastal elite journalists are evil for calling Trump weird.

Draft saved Draft deleted