1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 7 -- I Goff at your Darnold

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 16, 2024.

1. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

The only Jets fans that come to mind that I have knowledge of are Fireman Ed and Mike Greenberg.

Fuck both of them with a running chainsaw.

poindexter likes this.
  2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

On NFL Countdown yesterday, they were calling the game a must win for the Jets. They lost, so apparently they're done.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I hope Myles Garrett feels better soon, because that must have been one hell of a hit.

BurnsWhenIPee likes this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I mean, I have to wonder if Rodgers just figures he'll enjoy the back half of the season, figure it's a "victory tour" and then call it a career. I think if he plays next year it has to be for the Jets, and I don't think the Jets or him think that's a great idea. And the way he's played, I'm not even sure of another team that would want to take him on at this point with all the drama he brought to New York with minimal results. And this is a league DESPERATE for QBs.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

When the Jets start getting flexed off national TV games, we'll know it's serious.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

They have a Thursday nighter in Week 9 against the Texans so that stays put.

Only other one scheduled is Week 11 at Colts on Sunday night. Possibilities: Packers at Bears, Ravens at Steelers, Chiefs at Bills will be protected by CBS, Bengals at Chargers.

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Franchise in a coma, I know
    I know, it’s serious
    My, my, my, my, my, my
    My Jets, goodbye

I feel bad for Adams. The way he busted his ass to keep the pick from being touchdown told me he’s a good man in a shit place… Be this is the life he chose.

He would really look good in Pittsburgh.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He just tanked and faked a hamstring injury to get out of the last place he played.

JC likes this.
  10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

That’s a strong point.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

My wife's cousin and his sons are big Jets fans. He's usually a big trash talker, but he didn't do much when we saw him during the day Sunday. My wife and daughter both nudged me into talking a little trash today. I texted him something and he simply wrote back that the game was disgusting and he is done with the Jets. I wrote back that one man's disgusting is another man's beautiful and sent a gif of Steelers fans waving Terrible Towels, but his gloom and doom took the fun out of it.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Either he has a brain injury, he is an asshole, or both.

Draft saved Draft deleted