1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They really, really don’t know, or don’t accept, that Puerto Rico is part of the United States. Yet, somehow could win.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

The most depressing thing about the MSG rally isn’t that Drumpf and his syncopats are showing their true colors/ass for all to see. It’s me realizing the extremely depressing truth that this horrible hate-filled movement will last beyond this campaign and this candidate,

After his loss in 2020 and, hopefully, a resounding defeat this year, I wanted to believe the chamber of commerce Republicans might finally take their party back. But tonight shows the truth — they will embrace the lies, hatred and bullshit until the bitter end.

We’ve truly reached another which-side-are-you-on point in America’s history.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

As a longtime newsroom veteran here,
    I'm usually good after the first two vomits.

5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Good time for this again. Pass it around everywhere for the next week ...

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’m a member of Liberals with Guns.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Sports writers to the rescue again!

9. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

10. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

I'm so cynical towards that campaign that I couldn't help but notice the spokeswoman's last name. How much you want to bet that Stephen Cheung and his band of miscreants in Trump's comms office said, "Hey, Danielle has a Latin-sounding name, let's put her in front of the firing squad."

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for, and Gannett doesn't pay for shit. None of their reporting reflects the urgency or attention to detail that political campaign coverage requires.

12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted