1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That's what Grey's Anatomy is supposed to be like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jim Tom Pinch, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Hijinx, over the top Meredith shenanigans, Bailey shouting at people, Christina impatient, Kirev just nasty etc.

Way better than the season premiere

2. btdice

btdice New Member

The episode was what make this show great, and we need more shots of George's girlfriend in her underwear, but the opener had to be a downer if you believe that it's supposed to logically follow the season ender. You can't have them yucking it up and everybody jumping into the sack right after their friend suffered this terrible loss

3. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

I hate working nights. I missed it. What is the best site to find a play by play? Thankfully the shifts will change with the first day of basketball practice!

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Two things I didn't like --

1. Them inventing a convoluted way for Sanchez to move in with George (Seriously, we're just supposed to believe the chief was wandering around the basement?)

2. That Addison would just randomly call that N.Y. plastic surgeon to fuck her in some random hotel room -- again.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Better, better!! I could've done without the tree branch.... but now we're getting back to a show.

I would like to thank ABC Standards and Practices for allowing that bit of eye candy at the end.

6. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Meredith loathing
    http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2006/09/28/love_to_hate_you/

7. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

well, he was kicked out of his house and sleeping in his office.... a walkabout isn't that hard to believe

ok, also... well, it went beyond 10:01 -- just saw some guy getting out of the bathroom. it was the ny guy she cehated with before? anything after that?

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes, Derek broke it off and said, "Thanks for making this easy." (or something to that effect.) And that was the end of the episode.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How did NY dude get to Seattle so quickly? Did Addison call him that morning for a cross-country booty call?

10. Simon

Simon Active Member

Is it just me or is the Meredith fighting over boys getting old? It's so high schoolerish.

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

It is what it is, dude. That's the show.

Funny, you weren't turning your nose up at something being high schoolerish a year or two ago. ;)

12. TenFour

TenFour Member

abc.com puts up the episodes for free a day after the broadcast.

Draft saved Draft deleted