Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. poindexter liked ChrisLong's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Huggy will like this one, which I thought about when somebody mentioned "Barnaby Jones" upthread. After Gretzky came to the Kings and...

May 20, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  2. Fred siegle liked Starman's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Hello Fatfuck our "old friend" You've come to spew your shit again But now the teleprompter, it's gone blank And you're just tugging on...

May 20, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  3. micropolitan guy replied to the thread Obscure sports trivia.

What pitcher holds the Padres franchise record for victories?

May 20, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  4. ChrisLong replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Huggy will like this one, which I thought about when somebody mentioned "Barnaby Jones" upthread. After Gretzky came to the Kings and...

May 20, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  5. TigerVols replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Terriers has a history around these here parts of sparking numerous threadjacks, most of which I was greatly involved in. It tops my...

May 20, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  6. sgreenwell replied to the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

Chloe Fineman kind of quietly finished up her fifth year on the show. She's in Megalopolis, if it ever actually comes out, and she was...

May 20, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  7. Spartan Squad replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

I’m going to hell part very large number "[MEDIA]"

May 20, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  8. Brooklyn Bridge replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I wonder why? Trump, meanwhile, has blasted “left-wing gender insanity” and vowed to roll back government programs backing trans...

May 20, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  9. Liut liked Chef2's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

With a win tomorrow against Detroit, the Royals will have their 30th win before their 20th loss.

May 20, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  10. Guy_Incognito replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Their break up was great too. I felt his pain.

May 20, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  11. nietsroob17 liked PaperClip529's post in the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

I don't know if Chloe can do anything besides sing or if SNL knows how to write anything for her that doesn't involve singing, but she...

12. Guy_Incognito liked garrow's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Mad crush on Tracy Pollan back in the day. And his post-Back to the Future showcase--A , My Name is Alex--is tremendous too. (Features a...

13. Guy_Incognito liked BitterYoungMatador2's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

I was meh on Family Ties when I was a kid and it was new. It is on Pluto now and I think it is fantastic. The two-parter on when he...

14. poindexter liked YMCA B-Baller's post in the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Good list. I would add Rockford Files to the drama list for sure. Pluto recently starting showing Streets Of San Francisco and it’s...

May 20, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  15. garrow liked DanOregon's post in the thread RIP Jim Otto.

He had it all, the number, the neck roll, the two bar AND the nose "ring" - that guy could have played in the leather helmet days. Total...

May 20, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  16. YMCA B-Baller replied to the thread RIP Dabney Coleman.

Good list. I would add Rockford Files to the drama list for sure. Pluto recently starting showing Streets Of San Francisco and it’s...

May 20, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  17. Brooklyn Bridge replied to the thread This thread about Bluey is called Bluey.

My 11-year old is into the Tween stuff, but recently got into Bluey through friends at school somehow. It’s a great show and one I don’t...

May 20, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  18. PaperClip529 replied to the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

I don't know if Chloe can do anything besides sing or if SNL knows how to write anything for her that doesn't involve singing, but she...

May 20, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  19. Brooklyn Bridge replied to the thread RIP Jim Otto.

Andre Waters. Played on the parking lot at the old Vet and hit like a dump truck.

May 20, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  20. Huggy liked maumann's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

I realize few people care about auto racing, and fewer still care about IndyCar and the Indianapolis 500 now. But today was another of...

May 20, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  21. FileNotFound liked Chef2's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

With a win tomorrow against Detroit, the Royals will have their 30th win before their 20th loss.

May 20, 2024 at 12:07 PM
  22. PaperClip529 liked BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo's post in the thread SNL's Continued Downward Spiral Thread.

That was as good a season as I can remember. Whatever "it" is, this cast and crew has it. Also I've really enjoyed bantering about the...

May 20, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  23. Neutral Corner liked dixiehack's post in the thread 2024 college baseball/softball thread.

There are a tiny handful of BSC divinity students who are being allowed to finish up via online classes and graduate officially at the...

May 20, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  24. Smallpotatoes liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread RIP Jim Otto.

Earl Campbell comes to mind. The man can barely make it from his truck to his front door. Bum Phillips used him up, with Earl's...

May 20, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  25. Smallpotatoes liked DanOregon's post in the thread RIP Jim Otto.

It should also be noted that back then, team doctors were pretty terrible and players had to rely on the team to put their bodies back...

May 20, 2024 at 11:53 AM