Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If you’re Florida Dems, you immediately offer legislation that offers restoration of voting rights to all convicted felons. Sell it as...

Jun 1, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  2. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread 2024 Pro Wrestling Thread.

Thinking about it now, Orton would have been the better guy to pull off Fake Retirement II, Electric Booglaoo. He just came back from...

Jun 1, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  3. Scout liked BTExpress's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Whatever Trump did, it wasn't in the first 20,000 words of the story.

Jun 1, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  4. maumann liked Chef2's post in the thread Running 2024 golf thread.

At our home course, we had an old guy named Tom that for years would consistently shoot 40-41 on the front 9…..you have to give him a...

Jun 1, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  5. Michael_ Gee replied to the thread The Soccer Thread (Version 14) — Sing Your Anthem Loudly Edition.

Willow, which I have seen lurking in the very high numbers of my cable system, is an all-cricket channel.

Jun 1, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  6. OscarMadison liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Was this already posted? Don't care. It's too good. [MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  7. Matt1735 replied to the thread What's the Wordle?!.

Got it in 2 today.

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:59 AM
  8. Neutral Corner replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  9. Webster replied to the thread What's the Wordle?!.

With my second guess today, I got first 4 letters in green. And it took me 5

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  10. OscarMadison liked 2muchcoffeeman's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

He can move to Russia.

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  11. OscarMadison liked matt_garth's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  12. OscarMadison liked dixiehack's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[ATTACH]

IMG_5510.jpeg Jun 1, 2024 at 7:46 AM
  13. OscarMadison liked franticscribe's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I said it upthread, but I think a probationary sentence is appropriate based on the nature of the charges. These are normally...

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  14. OscarMadison liked MTM's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  15. jr/shotglass liked garrow's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  16. Webster liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Totally not a cult. [ATTACH]

IMG_0181.jpeg Jun 1, 2024 at 7:16 AM
  17. Chef2 replied to the thread Running 2024 golf thread.

At our home course, we had an old guy named Tom that for years would consistently shoot 40-41 on the front 9…..you have to give him a...

Jun 1, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  18. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:58 AM
  19. OscarMadison liked kickoff-time's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Absolutely precious that this verdict came on the same day he Tweeted covfefe 7 years ago.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  20. OscarMadison liked BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

There is not a place hot enough in hell for James Comey.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  21. OscarMadison liked dixiehack's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I did not expect yesterday to be as cathartic as it was and is. I can’t control the sentencing, the election or the outrage-dependent...

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:36 AM
  22. Della9250 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The Manchin thing is a nothingburger -- he's going to continue as is until is term is up in January. It's a technical maneuver forced by...

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:32 AM
  23. Della9250 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  24. Driftwood replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Lost in this is two things: 1. Desantis said he won't honor any NY extradition and will restore Trump's voting rights. 2. Manchin has...

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  25. garrow liked Della9250's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Yeah but he put on a helmet at the end of the speech, why vote for such a dork

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:13 AM