Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. matt_garth liked micropolitan guy's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I thought Biden should have gotten 48 electoral votes for Georgia in 2020, since he won all three times they counted the ballots.

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:25 PM
  2. matt_garth liked maumann's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Even if the fools in Atlanta get their way and make every county HAND COUNT the ballots after running them through the computer, they're...

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:25 PM
  3. matt_garth liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I never even open "For You.".

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  4. matt_garth liked nietsroob17's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

From Cobb County, just inside the Atlanta Perimeter and right across the street from where Vance was earlier in the week. [MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  5. matt_garth liked nietsroob17's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

They're just so good at embracing social media. Now, just waiting for one of them to do the Hot Wings Challenge. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  6. matt_garth liked melock's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA] Didn't see this one yet.

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  7. justgladtobehere replied to the thread BOOKS THREAD.

Does anyone know a good book about Spain in WW2? Why didn't they jump in with the other facsists? And it was a place of spies from what...

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  8. Roscablo replied to the thread BCS leagues expanding - yeah?.

It honestly makes zero sense why there has been no success. And not even a mediocre amount of success. Mostly it can be attributed to...

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  9. Deskgrunt50 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

They want to create chaos and doubt where there is none. Is there any chance this backfires? I know Georgia barely went blue, but trump...

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  10. matt_garth liked Songbird's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

[IMG]

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  11. LanceyHoward replied to the thread Best writing of Super Bowl LVIII.

I think much of the research in modern day sports writing is watching YouTube clips. I have seen a lot of YouTube clips showing...

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  12. matt_garth liked 2muchcoffeeman's post in the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

I realize you dad doesn’t know any of us, but hug him for us anyway.

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  13. swingline replied to the thread Diddy done done.

I keep singing the Violent Femmes song, too.

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:08 PM
  14. LanceyHoward replied to the thread BCS leagues expanding - yeah?.

CSU is one of the worst Division One programs of the post War II era. Their only period of sustained success was when Lubick was there...

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  15. BitterYoungMatador2 liked dixiehack's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

6 pm kick in Tallahassee. If the Bears can jump out early, I can save them a spot next to OU-little UT on the multiview.

Sep 20, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  16. HanSenSE replied to the thread WTH is happening in Pittsburgh?.

[MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  17. justgladtobehere replied to the thread Favorite Speaker You’ve Seen.

If anybody read "The Quiet American", they wouldn't step a toe in Vietnam. The place was corrupt as the day is long.

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  18. swingline replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Divine would. But only a little bit.

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  19. HanSenSE replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

How's that no endorsement working? [MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  20. justgladtobehere liked qtlaw's post in the thread RIP Willie Mays.

Yes but there are those of us still out there representing....

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  21. dixiehack replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If we are celebrating storytelling to inspire public service, they pretty much have to bring Leslie Knope back for a reunion with Uncle...

22. I Should Coco liked Baron Scicluna's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Their entrance theme to the meeting: [MEDIA]

23. I Should Coco liked outofplace's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

At a 'fighting antisemitism' event, Trump says Jewish voters will bear 'a lot' of blame if he loses I believe I speak for many, if not...

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:44 PM
  24. Batman replied to the thread The Icebox is smiling somewhere… girls flag football comes to PA.

Mississippi's private school league has girls soccer, softball, volleyball, swimming and cross country in the fall, as well as...

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  25. HanSenSE liked tapintoamerica's post in the thread BCS leagues expanding - yeah?.

The Pac 12 is really, really desperate if it's throwing itself at Memphis. Reprobates. NCAA team championships: 0 NCAA major...

Sep 20, 2024 at 5:43 PM