Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Neutral Corner liked Baron Scicluna's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

“No way I took second prize in a beauty contest. The beauty contest was rigged, believe me.”

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:30 PM
  2. matt_garth liked DanOregon's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I find it funny that people are "shocked" that Trump's base is doubling down on their support. That's fine, they still only get one vote...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  3. Driftwood replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I hope his supporters have reason to and decide to riot again on Jan 6. I’ll take a day off work and drive a shuttle to get them there...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  4. micropolitan guy replied to the thread 2024 college baseball/softball thread.

JMU shuts out and eliminates South Carolina, winning the matchup it should have won on Friday. I admit I'm sort of stunned at the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  5. Driftwood liked Webster's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

They rioted at the Capitol because Trump organized a “Stop the Steal” rally in DC and a bunch of groups used it as a springboard to...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  6. Driftwood liked micropolitan guy's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

What is that saying about fools and their money? None of that money will aid his campaign, or of anyone else's down the ballot. He's...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  7. Driftwood liked Neutral Corner's post in the thread 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season Running Thread.

I've been four hours or so from the salt water for thirty plus years now. When I lived in Houston, I could jump on I-10 and be wade...

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  8. micropolitan guy replied to the thread RIP Anchor Brewing.

That's exactly why I drank National Boh. And I too loved MHL in the clear bottles.

Jun 2, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  9. Fred siegle liked Baron Scicluna's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

“No way I took second prize in a beauty contest. The beauty contest was rigged, believe me.”

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  10. MisterCreosote replied to the thread WNBA thread… 28.5 ain’t your pay cut.

Clark has knocked herself over harder than that whenever she runs into a pick she didn’t see.

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  11. Fred siegle liked Shelbyville Manhattan's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

That $54 million figure is as valid as the figures he gives about his net worth. As with everything regarding Trump, it must be...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  12. ChrisLong replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Angels send LHP Reid Detmers to the minors (3-6, 6.14, 1.48 WHIP). Yesterday, third inning, he walked the 9-hitter Ryan Bliss, who was...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  13. Liut liked ChrisLong's post in the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

When I was flying home, for the first time in my career, my brain was fried from work and I was glad the season was over. I remember...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  14. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  15. BitterYoungMatador2 liked micropolitan guy's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

After the verdict, had the bailiffs thrown Trump to the ground and put a knee on his throat until he suffocated despite his pleas he...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  16. SixToe replied to the thread RIP Anchor Brewing.

I like an ice cold Coor Banquet. Mmmm Also love a cold Miller High Life. When in college, my snooty friends sneered at Miller, PBR and...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  17. Octave replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Sometimes it takes a club until June to realize it's horseshit, and the Mets came to that realization a few weeks earlier than usual.

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  18. SixToe liked micropolitan guy's post in the thread RIP Anchor Brewing.

Great! Now we need someone in Michigan to bring back Stroh's and fire-brew it. Build a new brewery in part of the Packard factory...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  19. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Each legislature will have to decide if Convicted Felon Donald Trump is worth approving those constitutional amendments.

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  20. britwrit replied to the thread Last movie you watched.......

Agree, if [spoiler]

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  21. Spartan Squad replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

When was the last time people with power rioted against their own power? Violence against the system happens when those rioting feel...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  22. Inky_Wretch replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

“Since 1990, far-right extremists have committed far more ideologically motivated homicides than far-left or radical Islamist...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  23. micropolitan guy replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

After the verdict, had the bailiffs thrown Trump to the ground and put a knee on his throat until he suffocated despite his pleas he...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:17 PM
  24. Spartan Squad liked TigerVols's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

True. No doubt because American justice has a long history of being equally despicable towards communities of color as it does towards...

Jun 2, 2024 at 2:16 PM