Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. playthrough liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Not sure where I fall on Doyel, but Dan Dakich can go fuck himself and keep doing so for eternity. An absolute piece of shit.

May 9, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  2. playthrough replied to the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Mid-50s. Which is why I keep coming back to wondering why he's still there. Unfortunately I guess he's off suspension next week, which...

May 9, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  3. BurnsWhenIPee liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Not sure where I fall on Doyel, but Dan Dakich can go fuck himself and keep doing so for eternity. An absolute piece of shit.

May 9, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  4. LanceyHoward replied to the thread RIP Pete McCloskey.

I also admired him. I was going to be a moderate Republican. My first Presidential vote was for Gerald Ford. The Republican party...

May 9, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  5. UPChip replied to the thread Oakland A's headed to Las Vegas.

Football League (professional) teams enter at the first round in November, which is preceded by as many as six qualifying rounds....

May 9, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  6. wheels89 replied to the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

I think there was also a question he had to the coach which hit a slightly on the cringe scale. Also immediately after the press...

May 9, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  7. Patchen liked MisterCreosote's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Super-Gannett-y call to suspend him and have him write columns off teevee. :rolleyes:

May 9, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  8. tapintoamerica liked DanOregon's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Oh, Nixon was on that way before Atwater. Reagan kicking off his campaign in Philadelphia, MS. (Gee, I wonder why that particular city?)...

May 9, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  9. tapintoamerica liked Inky_Wretch's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The number of mouth-breathing crackers who still spout that line amazes me. To them, the GOP never openly courted racists with Southern...

10. outofplace replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

When you pull of a reach like that to justify the chickenshit protestors hiding their faces (to borrow Spartan's term for it), that...

11. outofplace replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

I respect your take, too, and where it is coming from. I just disagree. The problem is that many of the protestors are using masks to...

May 9, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  12. PCLoadLetter replied to the thread BOOKS THREAD.

It's frustrating that Winslow is retiring from writing so he can now focus on complaining about Trump on Twitter 24/7.

May 9, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  13. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Scanning for inaccuracies......none found [MEDIA]

May 9, 2024 at 2:00 PM
  14. garrow liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

We couldn’t get toilet paper either. Fox and Friends may not remember, but Pepperidge Farm’s does.

May 9, 2024 at 2:00 PM
  15. outofplace replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

Police officers have badges and other ways they are held accountable. They also have to have gear to make sure they are protected so...

May 9, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  16. Liut replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

Anyone know what became of the kid at Missouri that went on a "diet" and got members of the football team riled up?

May 9, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  17. Brooklyn Bridge replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

We couldn’t get toilet paper either. Fox and Friends may not remember, but Pepperidge Farm’s does.

May 9, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  18. Driftwood replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

This is great. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/05/09/marjorie-taylor-greene-mike-johnson-trump/73623840007/ Some...

May 9, 2024 at 1:50 PM
  19. Liut liked Driftwood's post in the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

I honestly think if some fools were on a hunger strike, I'd set up my smoker across the street.

May 9, 2024 at 1:50 PM
  20. ChrisLong liked Michael_ Gee's post in the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

This is actually a great name, but the LA Lakers undoubtedly would sue, and I'll bet the franchise's neighbor the Jazz wouldn't care for...

May 9, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  21. Liut liked Octave's post in the thread Gregg Doyel suspended.

Maybe not everything has to be a fuckin joke.

May 9, 2024 at 1:44 PM
  22. Michael_ Gee liked dixiehack's post in the thread Oakland A's headed to Las Vegas.

When you let everyone in the lower deck have a turn at bat, things drag a little.

May 9, 2024 at 1:42 PM
  23. Michael_ Gee replied to the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

This is actually a great name, but the LA Lakers undoubtedly would sue, and I'll bet the franchise's neighbor the Jazz wouldn't care for...

May 9, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  24. HanSenSE liked dixiehack's post in the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

Venom isn’t that great, but there used to be an arena football team in Huntsville called the Vipers and I always thought that was catchy.

May 9, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  25. HanSenSE liked UPChip's post in the thread 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread.

"Charm offensive?" Is that what they call showgirls now?

May 9, 2024 at 1:36 PM