Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. HanSenSE replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

And the comedy never ends. [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  2. HanSenSE liked Shelbyville Manhattan's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

FFS, CNN and every outlet needs to stop with the "falsely claimed" euphemism. He lied. He lies. He will continue lying. He lies the way...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  3. garrow liked Shelbyville Manhattan's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

FFS, CNN and every outlet needs to stop with the "falsely claimed" euphemism. He lied. He lies. He will continue lying. He lies the way...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  4. garrow liked Matt1735's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

And his cult will eat it up faster than anything

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  5. Shelbyville Manhattan replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  6. Michael_ Gee replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

If they do, well, let's see how they fare. My guess is that if say, a couple of Supreme Court justices and 10 or 20 Congresscritters met...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:09 PM
  7. HanSenSE replied to the thread Frustrations Mount at Washington Post as Its Business Struggles.

Link not paywalled. [MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  8. TheSportsPredictor replied to the thread MLB '24 Regular Season Thread.

Tigers sending Torkelson to Toledo.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  9. TheSportsPredictor replied to the thread A Continuous Journey: 2024 NFL Offseason Thread.

Commanders cut McManus after assault lawsuit

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  10. DanielSimpsonDay liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Forget you Jobu, I'll do it myself.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  11. BitterYoungMatador2 liked Driftwood's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Forget that. Don't give them to him. He didn't give Biden what he needed in transition, so go with that.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  12. Inky_Wretch liked HanSenSE's post in the thread 2024 college baseball/softball thread.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  13. poindexter liked Batman's post in the thread 2024 college baseball/softball thread.

We're at that stage of the weekend where things get weird on the pitching front. LSU used its best reliever for six-plus innings to pull...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  14. Driftwood liked PCLoadLetter's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

But on the plus side, the track layout really shows off the abandoned lots and parking garages of downtown Detroit.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  15. dixiehack replied to the thread 2024 college baseball/softball thread.

Birmingham-Southern got out to a 10-5 lead but didn’t have the pitching to make it stand up. Eliminated on a walk off homer by...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  16. Matt1735 replied to the thread 2024 college baseball/softball thread.

Birmingham Southern, which stayed alive yesterday with a walkoff, saw its season (and everything) end on a walkoff home run against UW...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  17. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread 2024 Pro Wrestling Thread.

Watching the Steamboat doc on A&E. He’s telling some great stories about his parents so far.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:35 PM
  18. jr/shotglass replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

This is what gets me about this stuff. The poster seems like a fairly intelligent person, and hell yes, I hope he's right. But why in...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:35 PM
  19. Matt1735 replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

And his cult will eat it up faster than anything

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:34 PM
  20. garrow replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

C'mon man! Fact check: Trump falsely claims he didn’t call to lock up Hillary Clinton

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:23 PM
  21. Woody Long liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:21 PM
  22. Baron Scicluna liked Brooklyn Bridge's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:14 PM
  23. HanSenSE liked YMCA B-Baller's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

The Indy-Milwaukee back-to-back was cool and I think most IndyCar fans who were around when it was the natural order of things would...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  24. maumann liked PCLoadLetter's post in the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

But on the plus side, the track layout really shows off the abandoned lots and parking garages of downtown Detroit.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:11 PM