Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at SportsJournalists.com.

1. Inky_Wretch liked Justin_Rice's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

The best one was the, "WHY DIDN'T THE PROSECUTORS CALL THESE WITNESSES WHO WOULD HAVE EXONERATED ME????", which sounded like he didn't...

May 31, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  2. Inky_Wretch liked Fred siegle's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Somehow lost in this whole shitshow is how bad and confused trump himself looked and acted. He posted several “truths’’ claiming he has...

3. Neutral Corner replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

You know when Trump first claimed that an election was rigged against him? It was after his first Republican primary. He was predicted...

4. Spartan Squad replied to the thread Ukraine Always Get What You Want.

I would like to point you to my last line of that post

May 31, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  5. Spartan Squad liked Justin_Rice's post in the thread Ukraine Always Get What You Want.

We don't give the good stuff to our really, really close friends, let alone Ukraine.

May 31, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  6. Neutral Corner liked Slacker's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-5-31_1-53-35.jpeg May 31, 2024 at 10:51 AM
  7. Neutral Corner liked BTExpress's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

It just seems like the cloak of invincibility --- nothing ever sticks to the guy!!!! --- has been removed .... and rather violently....

May 31, 2024 at 10:50 AM
  8. Baron Scicluna replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Trump can order his opponent to be assassinated! Biden isn’t allowed to have his opponent be prosecuted for actually crimes!

9. Neutral Corner liked TigerVols's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I think this is exactly what’s going to happen. I also think the many Jan 6 jail sentences help that.

10. matt_garth replied to the thread Today in cops gone feral.

[MEDIA]

May 31, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  11. Neutral Corner liked ChrisLong's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Saw this on FB shortly after the verdict was announced ... surprised it wasn't posted here. [IMG]

May 31, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  12. Neutral Corner liked Slacker's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[ATTACH] OK, day of days, I was away on business. Caught the verdict alert early, but then tied up until now. What I'm saying is,...

upload_2024-5-31_0-25-45.jpeg May 31, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  13. Neutral Corner replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

This. You can bet that all the stops will be pulled out on the Faux News propaganda machine.

May 31, 2024 at 10:47 AM
  14. dixiehack replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

[MEDIA]

May 31, 2024 at 10:46 AM
  15. Neutral Corner liked Deskgrunt50's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Anyone who says this clinches the election for convicted felon trump is a lying sack of shit. The trumplicans are forced to say it...

May 31, 2024 at 10:46 AM
  16. Baron Scicluna liked Justin_Rice's post in the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

1. When Donald Trump was "using his own money," why did he have his upper middle class lawyer mortgage his own house to front the money?...

May 31, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  17. Neutral Corner replied to the thread Meanwhile on the International front.....

WaPo gift article https://wapo.st/3Vm83tV Opinion The latest mass killing of civilians brings Israel to an inflection point With...

May 31, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  18. goalmouth replied to the thread The 2024 running motorsports thread.

Isle of Man TT going on now, all other racing is for pussies.

May 31, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  19. MileHigh replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

Blast ... or last? LOL [MEDIA]

May 31, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  20. DanOregon replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

I do love it when the righties can't agree on a narrative following a Trumpster Dive. He's too old for prison!

May 31, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  21. dixiehack replied to the thread President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread.

Weirdly enough, dying before going behind bars would be the ultimate power move to solidify cult status for generations to come. I doubt...

May 31, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  22. Small Town Guy replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

I love the show and would miss it if it's not the same crew. In a world of 125 absolutely awful pregame, halftime and postgame studio...

May 31, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  23. MileHigh replied to the thread 2024 NBA playoffs thread.

Sweeps ended last week. ESPN has the Cup Final, which doesn't begin until June 8.

May 31, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  24. Justin_Rice replied to the thread Ukraine Always Get What You Want.

We don't give the good stuff to our really, really close friends, let alone Ukraine.

May 31, 2024 at 10:25 AM
  25. qtlaw liked playthrough's post in the thread Running 2024 golf thread.

I first thought it was a three-rinser off the tee, but no, she was safely dry after one shot. Then to hit a bunker shot into the water...

May 31, 2024 at 10:23 AM