1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A note

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

hey I saw it!!!

I just like to have it on tivo to watch it over and over and over again.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Double spit take...

3. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Ok, what am I missing? Trent Lott International Airport? Seriously?
    I get that it's a take-off on FML (I think) ... oh, whatever. I don't really care.
    Now, FBYHL I can understand. ;D

4. Today, Gutter's mom said to Gutter: "You and your dad like all the same foods right? Try this for me", she then proceeded to give Gutter a strawberry flavored jelly. Gutter said that it tasted good and asked what she gave him. "It's my new nipple cream, I want to surprise your dad tonight." FGL

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Trent Lott International airport?

I got nothing.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

A bunch of SportsJournalists.com posters tried in vain to figure out an acronym. TLAA.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Today, Todd Tichenor's boss called Todd Tichenor into his office to show Todd Tichenor the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. Todd Tichenor has to go on business trip with him tomorrow. Todd Tichenor's a young guy. FTL

8. Today, BYH's boss called him into his office to show him the web site of a potential business partner. When the boss began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. BYH has to go on business trip with him tomorrow. FBYHL

9. Zeke - I saw you already posted that one but I found it funny that we were both thinking along the same lines.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

There's a certain beauty, there.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I have no idea what this one would mean.

12. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Assumed it was a typo, but since no one will explain anything to me ... :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.