1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan Braun now linked to Miami PED clinic

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Fixed that for you. You are welcome.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

And yet we locked the thread up top ...

3. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Their victory is at hand.

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

This is pure gold.

5. outofplace

If you are fan of posters demonstrating their ignorance like LTL, Uncle Fraud and A_QB keep doing, sure.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Bitter Little Man is bitter.

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Prosecutor: Mr. Chappelle, what would it take to convince you R. Kelly is guilty?

Dave Chappelle: OK, I'd have to see a video of him singing "Piss On You," two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Neal taking notes and R. Kelly's grandma to confirm his identity.

8. outofplace

A_QB still has no idea what the words "fact" or "evidence" mean.

9. outofplace

From the ESPN story (and yes, I'm only picking the part of the sentence that presents facts rather than the one that focuses on speculation)

The list is not definitive proof that Braun either received or used PEDs

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

He tested positive, this is not up for debate. He got off(as he should of) on a technicality. For him to be framed you would have to believe in one hell of a huge conspiracy involving a lot of people. You are a PED truther.

11. outofplace

Just one small bit of evidence that certain posters on this site are desperate to believe anything that links Braun to PED use.

Y'all argue that there is no way that Braun should have gone to somebody as shady as Boesch for anything while at the same time insisting that two hand-written references to Braun by Boesch somehow qualify as evidence against Braun.

So, Braun shouldn't have trusted him, but you do.

Make all the lame jokes you want. If anybody had real evidence showing Braun acquired performance-enhancing drugs from Boesch, he'd be suspended already because MLB is even more desperate than you guys are to bust him.

12. outofplace

I've explained this repeatedly, JC. I'm sorry you can't keep up. That is your failure, not mine.

I never said Braun was clean. Not once. I'm using his case as an example of how people like Uncle Fraud and A_QB don't care about standards of evidence when they lob PED use accusations around. There are far worse examples of it, like their willingness to use "played for Tony LaRussa" as "evidence." Funny how the accusations against Pujols by A_QB suddenly stopped as soon as he was no longer with the Cardinals. Actually, no it isn't. It's just more evidence that I'm right.

Also, I said all along that the tainted test is much better evidence than hand-written notes by Boesch, who is only trustworthy when SportsJournalists.com's resident PED Detectives want him to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.