1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son is a baby douche: Celebrity Apprentice 2012 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Agreed. The women totally flub the Q&A, Aubrey O'Day gets the model name wrong - twice! - and all the executives - and Trump - can focus on is the fact that the men didn't use Andretti to give a Ric Flair-like sell job on the heap. Andretti's argument that he wasn't a salesman next to a guy like Carolla made perfect sense to me.

I couldn't believe nothing was made about the fact that the motorcycle guy and Lou Ferrigno brought nothing to the presentation.

And at the end, smarmy Don Jr. says to the old man something about how "we" know branding. All we know about him is that, aside from enjoying the "sport" of shooting defenceless animals he'd be working the men's room at the Port Authority Bus Terrminal if his last name wasn't Trump.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Here's what I find interesting...

I have never read or heard a single negative thing about Ivanka. I'm sure a bit of that has to do with how drop dead gorgeous she is, but I get the sense that she's as classy as she is hot.

She must have spent more time living with her mom.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

She comes across as far more capable - both on the show and in interviews I have seen - than either of her dim-witted brothers. She gives you the impressions that she would be a success even if her last name wasn't Trump. Don't get that from the other two.

4. Mizzougrad96

All three have the same mother. I think he had a kid with the second wife.

Who knows? I just get the sense that Ivanka is genuinely very well-liked and the other two are understandably despised.

5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

He actually has five kids by three different women, but yes, the three mentioned are all Ivana's children.

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

why was riff raff in the boardroom tonight for the women's team?

7. Mizzougrad96

I kind of like that the last two weeks have featured celebs who basically said, "I was the project manager, we lost, fire me..."

I think that is a combination of being noble and wanting to get the hell off of the show.

8. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

In the boardroom, Debbie Gibson was a dead ringer for Dee Snider.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Would not have guessed in 1987, when she tested highest on the strokability scale, that that could or would ever be possible. :-[

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

This time the women's team got jobbed. I thought their video was better.

11. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Another bad week for the women. Aubrey O'Day's hair and boundless ego are matched only by The Donald himself. And au revoir - or adios, I guess - to Patricia - the FIRST Latino supermodel! - who never seemed to do anything but park herself in front of her Mac.

And while it was good to see Debbie Gibson move on from the Dee Snider look she rocked in the last boardroom, her Crystal Light jungle deserved to be napalmed.

And of course next week, The Donald, just like the WWE, Survivor and NASCAR, isn't afraid to mix things up as he goes and will be switching up the teams for a two-task episode!

12. Mizzougrad96

I'm just glad Carolla got bounced early so I could stop watching. I watched the last 30 seconds of the show to see who got fired and that was it.

Draft saved Draft deleted