1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's son is a baby douche: Celebrity Apprentice 2012 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2012.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

The Celebrity Apprentice: Three minutes of content stretched to two hours.

I don't care how bizarre Debbie Gibson looks sometimes. She is still Debbie Gibson. If you were a teenaged boy from 1987 thru 1989, she is still on the perpetual list of five.

Even by the standards of The Celebrity Apprentice, Aubrey has done fucking nothing with her life. What a waste of space. The perfect "nobody likes her so we'll keep her on for weeks beyond her expiration date" reality show character.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

One of the many people on that show who I had never heard of.

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Trump had a boardroom of three unknowns and kept Aubrey because she makes good TV and Dayana because she's smokin' hot.

And how has the Housewives woman stuck around? She's done nothing.

The winner will probably be Clay Aiken, although Arsenio Hall has been strong.

I don't see any of the women winning. Debbie Gibson will probably make it until the end.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesohmygodyes.

5. swamp trash

swamp trash Guest

I love Arsenio Hall tonight like a member of my own family. Talk about the gloves coming off.

6. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

An interesting piece by Penn about the Blue Man Group and how it delivered its donation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/penn-jillette/celebrity-apprentice-blue-man-group_b_1395411.html

Here's my favorite part: The "boardroom" didn't matter. Clay low-balled how much money we were able to gather, but I didn't argue. Clay said that the Blue Man Group's money that Clay wanted to go to our TV charity had ended up going to some homeless people. Trump joined him, disgusted by the idea that some of the Blue Man Group's money might have gone to people who needed it instead of the people Donald Trump would get credit for giving it to who needed it.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't know how long these celebs are locked up working on this show, but there was one scene with the women around a table and the camera angle was shining on Debbie Gibsons' VERY grey roots.

Loved Arsenio, and I love Miss Universe. Funny chick who knows how to play the game.

8. swamp trash

swamp trash Guest

I've thought Clay was a putz ever since he went all catty on George Takei way back early in the season. If the men's team wasn't doing so well he'd just be another Aubrey or Lisa, bitching and moaning and throwing everybody else under the bus.

I thought Dee Snider was probably the smartest person left on the show but since he got canned I'm pulling for Arsenio. Or maybe Dayana, just to see Lisa's head explode.

9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Methinks Jay Leno's blank check arriving too late to be useful was more than just a coincidence.

And Aubrey has officially become the most obnoxious, egomaniacal person on there whose last name isn't Trump. They can keep bringing Dayana back as long as they like, she is mighty fine to look at.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Trump espousing loyalty. At least he's in on the joke.

Bye-bye Hulk.

And am I the only one who finds watching the final 15 minutes is better than watching all two hours?

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

That's the only way to watch a lot of things. But especially this show.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The last episode I "watched" I never took the fast-forward button off. I've skipped the last couple weeks.

Draft saved Draft deleted