1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

First of all, Wikipedia fail.

Secondly, I don't believe you. You would never vote for a Democrat in a presidential election.

You didn't just want other candidates more. You criticized Trump quite a bit. If the Democrats nominated him, you'd be tearing him apart.

You think many more will vote for Clinton? Giving up already? Probably not what you meant, or you would have gone into hiding again.

No, I'm not giddy at all, but Clinton is the better candidate. Neither of them can be trusted. Both have quite a few failures on their record. Trump is even less qualified for the job and he chose a tobacco denier for his running mate. I forget if it was you or another of the Republican fanboys who claimed that Pence would really be running things if Trump wins and that I find even more objectionable than Trump himself.

Actually, I am concerned about anybody voting for laundry, just pulling the party lever without thinking, regardless of who they choose. Unlike you, I am being honest on this thread.

Also, I never tried to tell anybody for whom they can vote. Criticizing the choices people are making and their reasons for making them is not the same thing as saying what they can do or cannot do.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

In the morning I'll be sober but you'll still be ugly said winston churchill to lady astor

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Earthman

Have you driven the west side hghy recently

4. Earthman

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Another flag found at the DNC:

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Would

JC and HanSenSE like this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This morning I posted a Snopes link (with no commentary) after someone posted Saul Alinsky's apocryphal How to Create a Social State on Facebook. I shit you not, the response back was "Oh my goodness....Lord forbid if something is posted on FACEBOOK without doing the 'required' research on Snopes....smh..."

If people want to believe something bad enough, the facts don't matter to them. And yes that applies to both sides (Bernie's special snowflakes come to mind) but conservatives have become the majority of those abandoning the facts in favor of truthiness.

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Bill Clinton can still bring it.

HanSenSE and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Either they're right or they're not. It doesn't matter who funds them.
    If they're wrong about this one, tell us why.
    If not, accept that they got it right.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump sold it to the Chinese in 1997 who developed it.

Trump sold out his interests. I bet he made money, but he did by failing to develop it. Anything with his name is a license now.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I guess so. But either it's right or it's not. Their agenda, hidden or otherwise, is irrelevant.

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Fox News is very, very concerned that Bill didn't spend substantial time on the Lewinsky matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.