1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

One of the priests at a local parish tried that. One of the parishioners (not me) said, "Trump has paid for hundreds of abortions himself, wants to have sex with his daughter, and talks about it a lot on teevee."
    The priest responded, "Oh. Uhmm, ohhh... Never mind."

gingerbread likes this.
  2. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

The clip of Obama giving his last solo campaign stop in New Hampshire came up on my Twitter feed.

He was telling the "fired up, ready to go" story. I know I am stating the obvious but Holy Crap can he talk. I was ready to go fighting while cooking quesadillas.

OscarMadison, HC and gingerbread like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"I would have fucked her, of course."

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Or, as YF calls it, "begging" for votes.

Killick and YankeeFan like this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Seriously. He is simply inspiring.

6. Webster

In the past week, I have gotten 5 calls from the Clinton campaign to knock on doors in Pennsylvania, gotten text reminders to vote and when I asked for lawn signs, they were delivered in an hour. They certainly have their act together.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been asked to volunteer via text and email, as well. It's a well-organized ground game. Which allows me to hope this thing isn't going to end up as close as it appears to be right now.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The scariest part of that isn't the absurdity of it. It's that we're letting Ohio Woman and Florida Man decide our country's fate.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Maybe to gullible doofs.

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Well shit, put Il Douché and Blowjob Billy on the course together and we may have our first -ever pair of perfect scores over 18 holes. What the hell, throw in that silly dwarf from Pyongyang and we can have a 54 from that ménage a trois.

Vombatus likes this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

On Election Eve, his job approval is higher than Reagan (who was widely admired) in 1988. He's the first African American President. He's created a new generation of political activists working within the electoral system, my son and daughter among them. He's history forever. If that makes me gullible, well one thing I learned long ago is that it's the perpetual cynics who're the easiest people to fool.

12. Webster

Oh my God, I now see the error of my ways. Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.