1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

There have been so many, I forgot about this one:

Hillary Clinton canceled several media appearances Monday while on her book tour in London after she fell down the stairs and broke her toe.

"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards," Clinton told "The Graham Nortion Show."

"I tried to get up and it really hurt. I've broken my toe. I've received excellent care from your excellent health service."

The former Democratic nominee was supposed to do interviews with BBC Radio 4's "Woman's Hour," ITV's "This Morning" show and the BBC's "The Graham Norton Show."

Clinton has been on tour promoting her book, What Happened, which details her election loss to President Trump.

Hillary Clinton falls, breaks toe on the stairs during London book tour

2. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

And with that, we still have 21 eligible acronym letters left to truly diagnose what's wrong with Hillary.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Sorry, didn't realize you were the captain of this good ship.

lakefront likes this.
  4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Good for her it was only one toe. Had it been two the NHS might have convened a euthanizing inquiry.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I never wish death even upon the most heinous criminals. But I do pray to whatever God is in heaven that Hillary outlives Trump, even if it's by five minutes.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Take out Wapner and insert Hillary.

I still didn't understand the reason he uploaded a picture of Hillary/Bill/Daughter the other day, instead of linking one of a million of those pictures found on the interwebs.

I'd bet dollars to donuts he has a flash drive of every Clinton foible. Ready to post at a moment's notice.

HanSenSE, lakefront, Slacker and 2 others like this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I think the word we're looking for ...

is ...

pretty fucking ...

... stupid.

She actually put those words together in a sentence to explain how she fucked up her toe. She is Trump.

8. YankeeFan

I was on my phone, and google images changed how it works!

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I’m trying to save you from yourself.

Hillary is absolutely, 100 percent a public figure.

SnarkShark likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

Joy Reid doesn't believe that excuse.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Nah. Flash drives only go to like 128GB. You’d need at least a couple of terabytes for that.

HanSenSE and poindexter like this.
  12. YankeeFan

The guy argued that Delta could easily relocate their ATL hub to another city as a fuck you to the Georgia Legislature.

He'll argue anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.