1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

More like a big ol' pair of boxers, I think.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Goddammit, somebody do something about God-Emperor Poopy-Pants. We're out of clean undies down here.

HC likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Screw Dick Durbin. Blagojevich was impeached nearly unanimously (in Illinois!) for his corruption and a jury found him guilty of seventeen charges.

The man was selling a seat in the U.S. Senate. Someone needs to ask Sen Durbin what the fair market value is to buy his Senate seat.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

You really want to do this?

5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Hey. Wait. I thought you were ignoring him.
    I miss all the plot twists.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No, I’d prefer to put politics aside and talk about important things I have in common with other people. But I guess that makes me a weirdo.

Having said that, as I am not a progressive, I apologize for that particular tangent.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

SHYFS is downright pissy today. NOT a reference to the matress storyline.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Reagan? That guy was too old to be president. Am I right folks? He actually thought being a B-list actor somehow qualified him to hold public office. Sad! And he wasn't even a big star. And don't get be started about his presidential campaigns. He constantly race-baited. Always attacking the blacks on welfare. Very racist. Not like me. I am probably one of the least racist people mout there. In my campaign I was always telling the blacks "What have you got to lose?" if they voted for me. And most did. I always have had a great relationship with the blacks. Just ask my good personal friend, Kenya West. Where was I? Oh yeah, Reagan. My electoral victory, by the way folks, was bigger than both of Reagan's combined. That's what somebody told me. Very hard for a Republican to win the electoral college. " POTUS 45

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Dude, I've tried several times. You're not going to guilt me into being your buddy. You can't say horrible shit over and over again and then expect me to be your friend in private. We have nothing in common. I'm not forgiving this shit anymore. It's awful. But you can celebrate this little victory, I guess. I'm taking a break from this ugliness. Good luck with your boy.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Looks like Melanie is all healed up and will appear in public this afternoon, at an event honoring gold star families. Good for her!

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

ALLEGEDLY!

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.