1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Something stopped her.

Fred siegle likes this.
  2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It strikes me that we’re lucky these insurgents were the proverbial dog who caught the car. They didn’t know what to do with themselves once they got into the building. They took selfies, did a tour, snatched some souvenirs and eventually left.

My hope is that these boobs, who are as stupid and incompetent as their savior, at least exposed the gaps in our Capitol security, which can now be addressed to prevent a better organized coup attempt in the future.

3. Hooray4snail

Hooray4snail Active Member

I sure hope they're not counted as 2 of the 15 arrested today.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Can’t be trusted to tweet. Still has the nuclear codes.

Machine Head likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Five of the six Senators voting to support the objection are from SECessionist states. It Just Means More Treason.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Bob Good - VA 5 - is one of those. He was one of those fucks who sucked on the taint of Jerry Falwell Jr. at Liberty for a good 10 years, and somehow, the good people of Central Virginia voted him into office over a (shocking I know) a black doctor who may have been good for this country. Anyway, where is Jerry Jr. now? Probably some pool boy is sitting on his face.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Moral Pygmies will be touring the west when COVID recedes and the vaccine allows our country to return to normal.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"For an extra level of security, the list of codes on the card includes codes that have no meaning, and therefore the president must memorize where on the list the correct code is located."

I guess we're safe.

Liut and HC like this.
  10. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

I hope now we can agree that all that happened today was not merely concern-troll bullshit, and that maybe we ought to do something punitive toward those that led us to this dark moment in American history, to prevent it from ever happening again (and maybe succeeding, God forbid).

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fuck this guy with a rusty chainsaw.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

We always wondered what it would have been like if Twitter was around for 9/11 ... now we know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.