1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2023-24 NCAA Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Della9250, Sep 7, 2023.

1. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Batman and HanSenSE like this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Speaking of Memphis, social media sensation Mikey Williams now facing eight charges stemming from a shooting incident near his $1.2 million (I know that’s not necessarily huge in San Diego) home. Of course, he is taking online classes so he can play if he’s not incarcerated.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

In the first three minutes of the season, I vow to myself not to succumb to Drew Timme disease. In other words, I will understand that this will be the best basketball season of Nathan Edey's life.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

sgreenwell likes this.
  5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Kim Mulkey not happy as the Buffaloes are smoking No. 1 LSU, up 21 with less than 7 to play. And Kim in her usual look-at-me outfit.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

UAB - Bradley. After a dismal first half, the Blazers come out trapping and pressing and ride a 22-8 run to cut it to a two point game. 48 - 46 Bradley.

7. MileHigh

Colorado hangs 92 on LSU to win by 14. Kim headed to the craps tables.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

55 - 48 UAB with 7 1/2 to go. Bradley has been held to 8 points in the second half.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

James Madison up four at the break as Michigan State's Year of Fun continues.

10. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Didn't she get a raise to like a billion dollars a year?

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Billy Clyde Gillispie is coaching at Tarleton State. His roster has 21 players, 16 of whom are newcomers.
    Apparently the COVID waivers are still alive and well. I'm old enough to remember when rosters were limited to 13 scholarship recipients.

12. MileHigh

She can spill it on the Vegas tables.

Draft saved Draft deleted